Thursday, January 1, 2009

And the Geeky Party Continues...

After the countdown, we played We Cheer to show Panda & Dennis.
Dee still refused to play, but Panda & Dennis were good sports & played. Panda even passed one of the songs. Yay! (I didn't get to see Ards play, but apparently she was really bad)

And we also played Samba de Amigo, where Dee played until 3am.
Panda & Dennis were dozing off on the chaise. Sat has pictures, so go to her Flickr.

I finally went to sleep around 5:00am, then Ards (who had slept over) woke us up at 8:00am to watch the Rose Parade. I was watching half way through... then fell asleep. I think they were watching bits of Narnia & Hellboy II afterwards.

Dave came over & we all ate teppanyaki.
Then I headed over to the office w/ Ards, so she can pick up some of her stuff & bookshelves. We forced Dee out of his house to help too. Meanwhile, Sat & Dave tried to go see Gran Turino, but the theater was full & they had to come back.

Sat & Dave ate nabe since we had a ton of crab & fish leftover. I wasn't getting hungry at all, so I ate a little bit of おしるこ.

A long day and a half of eating... but there's still a lot of food left, so we'll be eating all weekend long.

PS. Happy New Year

1 comment:

ardith said...

I am very very bad at We Cheer.

I am not coordinated.

My brother invited me to play Little Big Planet. There are only 2 buttons. I still failed at that.

That's why I love RPGs. It's about setting up the action and setting it off. No coordination required.