Friday, January 30, 2009

Orange-Yellow... But Still a PVC Pipe

I went to pick up my inhaler at the pharmacy today.

I opened it up, and it was orange-yellow.
I guess it's kinda cute.

So I read the instructions, and inhaled two puffs worth. The instructions tell you to hold your breath... but it's kinda hard with your mouth wide open from the inhaler tube. Maybe you're supposed to pull away after inhaling the puffs.

I'm not sure if I'm breathing better or not yet.
My throat is still making a wheezing noise, but that could be from the foam that's building up in the back of my throat.

But the good thing. My throat isn't hurting as much & I don't cough as violently... so something sure is working.

For now, you can point fingers at me & laugh as I use my awesome orange-yellow inhaler.

No comments: