Monday, March 2, 2009

Shiz Can't Cook Series: Dull Knives = Crushed Tomato

We had leftover teriyaki chicken, so I decided to arrange them taco style.

So I bought two tomatoes, one red onion, bag of cheese, bag of tortilla, jar of salsa and a box of Rice-a-Roni to make the tacos.

I stopped by Steph's to pick up my casserole dish... and ended up staying there past 10pm.

So I rushed back to prep for the tacos and I tried cutting the tomatoes & onions w/ the knife provided in the room.

Grr!
The knife is so dull, it's just crushing the tomatoes (I was trying to dice them).
Same w/ the red onions.

Oh well.

PS. I bought salsa to put in the Rice-a-Roni, and I picked "hot"... and it made the rice super spicy. If we get a tummy ache, I know where it's from.

PPS. I forgot to take photos, even though I was thinking about it. Boo!

No comments: