Thursday, March 5, 2009

Steph's Phone

Steph's phone died over the weekend & she's been trying to get a new phone since then. But today she found out that she's going to be phone-less until the phone gets mailed to her.

I was planning on visiting her tomorrow, but how am I supposed to know she's home? I guess I can watch her Facebook activities...

Sat suggested lending her the prepaid phone, when I realized Prince K's phone is still active until 3/15. But Sat wants to play some game on the iPhone, so I guess we'll have her borrow the prepaid phone.

AT&T told me that I could get Prince K's phone transferred to another name for $140... but I don't think I want to pay $140 then pay $70 per month. Plus the number is his old number!

I haven't researched into upgrading my service so I can use the iPhone yet.
I'll do that once I come back from Japan.

PS. Tonight's dinner was just leftovers.

Lasagna, green beans & garlic bread.
We're almost done w/ all the leftovers from the Industry party.

No comments: