Tuesday, April 7, 2009

S Family Puppy

Today, Sat & I headed to K-town to eat soon tofu.
We were planning on eating pho w/ Dee, but he bailed out on us. Pho will have to be another day.

We went to a K-town mall first to take a look at those pressure-point hula hoops. I realized I haven't done real hula hooping in... 20+ years? Cuz WiiFit doesn't really count. And I can't hula hoop... very sad. I'm sure it's a little bit better w/ a real hula hoop, since the pressure-point ones are heavy (3 lbs).

At the restaurant, we were pleasantly surprised with a new soon tofu flavor: squid.

It contains squid strips & beef, which is perfect b/c I never liked the clams and shrimp inside the seafood soon tofu. This will be my regular now.

After dinner, we called up Dee to see if we can drop by their house to see their new puppy. So they brought out a fluffy ball of energy out on a leash.

The puppy was so excited... she peed all over the porch.
She almost got my shoes, but good thing she missed.

The puppy ran around in circles for 5 minutes, then she finally settled down and started eating dry leaves. Apparently she eats anything from bugs to squirrel poo. Just like Koge! Aww, aren't pets adorable?

1 comment:

ardith said...

Re: Puppy
What kind of puppy? What's her name?

Re: Hula Hooping
Nadine is doing that now. It's really hard. I tried using hers. You really need to use your hips.

Re: Tofu

Also, squid? I want to go now!