Saturday, April 4, 2009

Vu's Diagnosis of Vaio

Vu came by today to look at my dying Vaio.
The one that's chugging along, making loud fan noises, and occasionally (almost always) running slow.

After trying a few things, he decided that it's time for a new computer.

I want a small, lightweight computer... but he's against me getting a mini, cuz they're not powerful enough (and the keyboards are too small). He said I should get a 13" Dell like Sat's.

So we'll have matching digital cameras and laptops.
It's like how we were dressed alike when we were small...

When he finds a deal, I'll order it.
Like I have that kind of money!! *sob*

PS. Bert's wife had their baby on Thurs/Fri (Vu's not sure).
I hope Vu doesn't bring back photos... cuz I find the limbs of newborns creepy (they're bent funny, aren't they?)

No comments: