Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boys <3 Transformers

I went to B*tcon w/ Sat today.

We knew that Dee was hoping to get the boys to go see the event, although I told him it was kinda a tiny tiny version of C*mic-Con. Similar dealers all about.

But I guess they all wanted to come check it out, so Allen, Dee, Dennis & Vince showed up around 2pm. The event closes at 3:30pm, and the line is around 30mins long... so they would only have an hour to walk around. Although that's plenty of time, I suppose.

Sat went outside to meet up w/ the boys. And she took pictures of them w/ Bumblebee.

Then they went around the event, although Vince was the only one who came back w/ a toy. Some new figure that was released in Japan. Then he returned w/ two more bags. For some reason, I have a hard time imagining him as a geeky boy. Maybe it's the shaved head. Maybe it's the music he plays/sings.

I thought the rest weren't gonna buy anything, but Dennis secured a re-release version of some plane toy. Got it at a discount right at the end when everyone was closing. He said it was his very first Transformers. But it looked like a bad guy. His parents didn't want to get him a good guy?

Sat & the boys headed off to The Hat.
And to some game store... which I thought was a video game store, but it was analog games -__-

In the meantime, じゅるる & I went to the other Hat in Alhambra and shared a chili cheese fries and pastrami dip. It was too much food, so I took my half of the pastrami sandwich home.

No comments: