Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends Spotted at E3

I went to E3 today for a job interview of sorts.

Afterwards, I spent 2 hours wandering through south hall.
First, I spotted Loy's g/f Jennifer by the Ban-Nam booth.

Then we looped around a few booths before stopping at the Squ-Eni booth to say hi to Miki-chan, chatted w/じゅるる's colleague, then I spotted a similar face... which was Fred from AAA. I thought he was temp-ing or something, but he was there representing his work.

And we looped around some more to the Konami booth & spotted Stephen. I think we were standing there talking for almost an hour. Lots to catch up on... we'll have to throw another pink slip party again soon.


Steph was supposed to show up, but I wanted to go home so I decided to leave.

I didn't even bother to go to the west hall.
Too many flashing lights & loud BGM. I'm getting too old...

No comments: