Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Walking Like a Deer

I asked じゅるるto take the DS to work, so I can go over during lunch & synch my data from the last two days.

Unfortunately the Personal Trainer: Walking game keeps track of multiple days worth of walking data, but it won't analyze anything older than "yesterday." So I was unrated for Monday. I'll have to figure out a way to synch up regularly.

First day (which doesn't count b/c we started around 6pm), we were both Night Owls. I walked around Little Tokyo on Sunday, so I got a Daytime Sheep. Walked some, but not a whole lot?

Then Monday & Tuesday were slow lazy days.
Tuesday started out late b/c I didn't get off the couch until noon... and it labeled me a Daytime Panda. When I told Sat, she burst out laughing. The DS isn't talking about my body shape!

But I got mucho steps today.
I walked a lot near じゅるる's work & then Sat dragged me to go walking (she walks every day) at Culver City HS.

I walked 6 laps around the track... which I thought is a mile.
But Sat says 4 laps is a mile. Is that why it took longer than 30 mins to finish 6 laps? I thought I could walk a little over a mile in 30 mins... at least on the treadmill.

Anyway, I ended up w/ over 11,000 steps today. Woot!
But my knee, thighs, calves and elbows hurt. Elbows were the first to start hurting while I was walking. Arm swinging is hard work.

I got labeled as a Daytime Deer today. Yay!

No comments: