Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lots Planned but Did Nothing Day

Today, I had a full calendar.

Sat & I were planning to go to the Bonnie Hunt taping because Shamar Moore was scheduled as a guest for Friday. We didn't have tickets, but we thought we could get in line for the stand-bys. Not that we knew what time the line started, but we thought 10am would be a good time.

But we didn't end up going.
I was sleepy anyway.

Then we were supposed to have an HOA meeting, which got pushed back to next week.

And I had a dinner appointment w/ T-san from store AJ, but it was canceled b/c people were too tired flying in from overseas.

So I ended up sitting at home all day.
I feel like the Stuff Unemployed People Like... blog.

But for some reason, I hit 3000 steps today. How!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

actually it was a repeat from march...glad we didnt go.