Friday, July 10, 2009

Birthday Concert No. 9

So I turned 34 today.

When you look at that number... boy, that's really old. Thank goodness I don't look THAT old! *boastful laugh*

Anyhoo.
Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes on Facebook. I only got one text message (Steph) and one email (Dee) and one e-card (Ichigo), and all the rest were Facebook. Sign of the times?

I didn't have anything planned for the day, so I opened up all the bank related mail I got during AX weekend. I knew that one of my IRA accounts was maturing around this time, but it just matured yesterday! So I decided to run errands & do all sorts of banking needs. I went to the post office and two banks. All before 11am. Mighty productive morning, I must say!

Then I took a nap until I needed to get ready for a concert downtown. The T family were performing Beethoven's 9th Symphony at the Disney Concert Hall w/ all the other Japanese or Japanese-descent folks from S Calif.

So no cake for me so far.
I believe Ichigo ordered cake from H-san, so I'll be eating that when I go home to WLA on Monday.p

No comments: