Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting Ready to Move

I helped じゅるる pack up all the CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes (yes, he still has those) today. They filled up 9 boxes... -__-

We still have to take care of the kitchen stuff and daily-use stuff.

The big move is the 17th.
This is the only weekend we have... but it's better to plan for a move in a short amount of time, so everything gets boxed all at once & unboxed before we forget what's in the boxes, right?

My stuff won't be moving until August.
It's because I don't really have time to move my stuff. Plus there's no need to move my stuff when it's only four buildings away. Plus we can pretend we're not living in sin until our civil ceremony. Okay, I just made that one up.

In the afternoon we went to eat Chinese for the 9th Symphony wrap up party. Pretty good food. Sat would get jealous. We brought home the leftover duck b/c no one at our table seemed interested in taking any of the food home.

No comments: