Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Japan Day 11

Today, our plan was to go to civil services office to do our Japan marriage paperwork... but we were missing some items, so we were told to mail them in. *sigh*

Then we headed to Ginza to take our kimono wedding photos.
It took over an hour to get my hair (wig), make-up, and kimono ready... and took じゅるる about 10 mins.

The kimono was really heavy... and I was sweating like crazy.
I could flick sweat off my nose as we posed for photos.

They took about 20 pictures, and we choose 2 that we want printed on these large 9x12 prints. And we had one of them printed for our parents (in a much smaller size). And then selected 13 more to be put on CDRs. They gave us the small proofs for free too.

After the photo taking, we were really hungry cuz we only ate a small sandwich at a coffee shop. So we went to First Kitchen... which used to be a fast food burger shop, but now it's a fast food burger & pasta shop.

I had mentaiko spaghetti.
I love the flavored french fries at First Kitchen, so we had those too♪

We vegged out for the rest of the day.
And went to eat curry at a local restaurant.

They make their own curry at the restaurant... and it was really good, but it was a ton of food & I couldn't even finish half.


Who woulda thought there'd be a restaurant where they serve too much food?

No comments: