Thursday, October 1, 2009

Japan Day 12

Today, we went to Itoyokado in Akabane to go buy じゅるる's shoes.
All of the ABC Marts in Ikebukuro didn't have the type of shoes he wanted. Boo!

We also shopped for food items at the basement floor.
Like nama-ramen, monja-yaki and stuff.

じゅるる ate katsu sandwich & I had takoyaki for lunch there too.

For dinner, we had separate plans.
じゅるる was meeting college friends for yaki niku, and I went out to eat dinner w/ people from studio G.

I had requested monja, so they took me to a restaurant in Kichijoji.
We had two types of monja, two types of okonomiyaki, then finished off w/ takoyaki and yakisoba. Soooo happy!

Oops, I only took a photo of the yakisoba...

I got back to the hotel before じゅるる, so I went to MatsuKiyo to buy some souvenirs. Then went to the arcade next door to win some mini plushies until he got back.

No comments: