Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Japan Day 4

We cleaned up & left Nasu around noon.

When we got to the train station, we found out that all the shinkansen tickets were sold out. So the only tickets available were the open seating ones... which probably means we're stuck standing. Gah!

But there were a few seats open, and I was able to sit.
Four others were stuck standing, tho...

After we got back to Ikebukuro, I had a massive headache & slept for 3 hours. So much for our planned shopping trip.

But I was craving manga so much, I forced myself up and went to buy 8 books. Eight... because that was the most I could carry at my weakened state. I'll have to go back and buy more later on. My want list is about 30 books long.

PS. Dinner was Italian food on the 8F of Seibu. Cheesy creamy bread appetizer, ham pizza and tomato sauce pasta. Yum!

No comments: