Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Broke Camera (+ Crutches & Puffy Feet)

I went over to Dee's house today to pick up crutches.

C had broken her foot a while back, so I knew she had crutches... and it's better to borrow than to buy a new set & have it sit around in our closet for years to come, right?

We went over to K-town to eat bibimbop and kimchi noodles at the mall.
First time using crutches... and it took a while to get used to them. I started out with two, then decided to use one on my left side (bad foot side), then later realized it's easier to use on my right side to support my weight when I need to move my good leg.

On the way back to the car from the food court, my water bottle opened inside my bag... and everything got drenched, including my digital camera. It was floating in the water in my purse!! I think it died... *sob*

So I will be on a mission to buy a cheap digital camera for my blogging needs. I'm gonna keep breaking them, so I should go cheap.

But at the same time, I'm considering getting a Lumina(?). It's like a fake SLR, no? Sat thinks I should just get a SLR, but I don't want to break an expensive camera. Unless I buy one, but keep Sat in charge of it. She's better at taking pictures...

Then later tonight, as I was crocheting and playing Restaurant City on Facebook... I noticed my left foot was puffy!

Since I didn't have a camera, じゅるる took a picture w/ his phone.

It's like a fat person's foot!

I will keep my feet propped up for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Erika said...

You can try drying the camera out for a week and see if it'll work then. I've read that it sometimes works.