Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Foot Recovering Nicely

I went to the doctor's to get an X-ray of my broken foot at the three-week mark.

But before the X-ray... they took off the cast.
And let me wash my feet, cuz it's been THREE WEEKS!

Lots of dead skin build up in three weeks. The water in the basin had all these floaty things, and the water was soooooo gross. After soaking in water, my foot felt like there was a film of goo caked on the bottom. Ick ick.

The doc looked at the X-ray and pushed around my ankle.
It hurt in some places, but not so much.

I guess all the milk and vitamins I've been taking are doing their work, and the bone seems to be healing faster than expected. Yay!

So instead of being in a cast for three more weeks, it's only gonna be two weeks. Yay!

Oh, but my foot was still swollen, especially around the broken bone.
And the blood wasn't just only gathering by my toes... some gathering above my heel.

Photos to be uploaded to Flickr soon.

No comments: