Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Cookies

Since it's nearing the holidays, I keep seeing holiday cookies all over on TV and blogs and whatnot.

They're so pretty!
And look delicious!

Back in the company B days, Gema-Gema used to bring her mom's cookies over during the holidays. Gosh, they were so yum.

And Dee would bring his mom's cookies too. Also very yum.

Right now Sasami's making cookies, but I've been having a cookie making itch. But I haven't made cookies in years (except the break-and-bake type), so I don't know how to start baking cookies...

But they have things called cookie baking parties, right?
It doesn't have to be during the holidays, right?

I think it would be wonderful if Sasami's birthday party is a cookie baking/decorating party (hint hint).

Ooooh, cookies...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hey! That's a good idea! :D
I don't know what a cookie baking party is, but it sounds fun! Someone else mentioned it, too. Is it just people milling about mixing cookies dough and taking turns with the oven? Mmm, I think I can totally get behind that. Yum! :9