Monday, December 21, 2009

Shiz Can't Cook Series: Pear Tart

I found a really simple pear tart recipe online, so I asked じゅるる to buy the ingredients so I can make it for post-dinner dessert.

How simple?
Five minutes to prep, 60 mins to bake.

Soooo easy, even can't-cook Shiz can make it.

Ta-dah:


I already cut into the tart before I took a photo... thus the cut lines *laugh*

It was yummy too.
It's basically a custard pie w/ pieces of pears (canned) floating in it.

I go share 1/4 of the pie w/ Sat later this week...

Next goal:
To make the pie look prettier. I think I'll cut fresh pear pieces and lay them on top after the pie bakes for 45 mins or so... That way there will be some decoration on top & you can tell it's a pear tart. Not something else floating in the pie... like nata de coco.

No comments: