Friday, December 25, 2009

Xmas 2009

Now that I have in-laws, we drove out to OC to visit them.
We haven't been since August... Terrible DIL? Maybe.

We had a light snack, chatted little, opened presents and left... not before stealing raw steak & croquette they had prepped for dinner. Whoops, we were supposed to eat dinner w/ them?

Well, we left early b/c we had planned on going to eat hot pot.
But we get to the hot pot place and it's really crowded. Prolly a 30-min wait, but certain people are too impatient to wait for food. So we drove to two other restaurants (shabu-shabu place, Korean tofu place), before finally agreeing to go to the cut-noodle place Sat always goes to.

Having a massive heartburn, I wasn't sure what I could eat... so I went w/ fried rice. And it was really good! じゅるる got fried noodles, and that was good too. The cut noodles are so mochi-mochi. Ichigo wanted soup & ordered hot and sour soup... like I was gonna be able to have that w/ my heartburn.

I was super sleepy when I got home and retired to go to bed... only to watch 4 hours of West Wing (4th season).

No comments: