Monday, February 8, 2010

Roomba Adventures: Carrying Around a DVD

Our Roomba (still not named yet) cleans every week on Monday.
I was home today when it started.

Since we just re-arranged the room, it had to re-learn where all the obstacles are... and sure enough, it got stuck behind the TV stand again. It sucked up a cable for recharging my Black & Decker screwdriver *laugh*

Anyway, while I was in the kitchen... I heard something fall to the ground.

I look over towards the TV, and a DVD set of West Wing fell down. I guess Roomba hit against the chair the DVD set was sitting on...

And on top of the Roomba... the 4th disc was sitting on top.


Teehee!

1 comment:

MidnightHunnyRun said...

Yay! Your roomba learned a trick. You should teach it other tricks now. My word verification for today's comment was "vulker." I have no idea what that means.