Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hospital Tour

We went to St Johns for a tour of their facilities.

There was a brief orientation in the conference room, where they wheeled in some refreshments. The same guy brought in a cart of fruits & sandwiches, and we got all excited... but it was for some other group. Boo!

The hospital is brand new (about 2 months old), so everything is shiny and clean. Well, I guess everything should be clean at a hospital...

The L&D room isn't that big, but the PP room is pretty spacious.
Both rooms have their own bathrooms & showers, LCD TV and sorts... and the most important thing... WiFi internet!

Apparently we get to stay in the PP room for 2 days & 2 nights, and we can have as many visitors as we want... but I don't know who'll be visiting. Maybe I'll just enjoy the room all by myself. I hope they have cable.

1 comment:

Smurfette said...

are you prego? You might be a little sleep deprived by then to enjoy the cable. :D