Friday, February 26, 2010

Shiz Can't Cook Series: Carbonara Pasta

Both Sat & じゅるる has made carbonara for me, but I've never made it myself.

But since I get hungry every 2-3 hours, and I can't live off of eating peanut butter granola bars every day, I decided to make it myself.

I think you're supposed to use bacon, but greasy meat doesn't settle well in my belly right now... so I decided to go w/ oyster mushrooms. Not that mushrooms are easy to digest either.

And じゅるる told me to take the pot off heat & pour in the egg... but I was kinda slow, so the pot wasn't hot enough & I had to re-heat. Causing some scrambling of the egg.

But it came out pretty good.


I need to add more salt, though.

The pasta (carbs) and eggs (light protein) is easy to eat these days. Maybe I'll have this every day. Am I allowed to add spinach in the mix too?

No comments: