Monday, March 29, 2010

Out of the Hospital

We left the hospital around 1pm today & all three of us got home safely.

I had a lot of trouble climbing up the stairs in front.
So I'll be living downstairs this week... altho I'll try to go upstairs at least once a day.

I'm going to concentrate on pumping; tummy recovery; and getting my swollen feet back to normal. My feet currently look like eggplants. I'll be warming them all night long w/ a heating pad. Hope that works.

Since I can't walk much, じゅるる is in charge of feeding this week.
Good thing we have Sat and Ichigo helping.

Ichigo will also be helping us w/ adult food.
We've gotten so used to having food delivered to us at the hospital, we didn't really think about how we're going to eat at home. Someone's gonna have to make dinner, you know?

I'll be stuck at home this week.
If anyone wants to visit, bring food or babysit while I nap, it would be wonderful.

3 comments:

Smurfette said...

do you guys have the equivalent of sitting month? where mom comes to help you out for a month?

Erika said...

I'll stop by after work to say hello and drop stuff for you and the baby. :)

ardith said...

I can come after work this week if you need a few hours rest. I'm also near trader joe's if you need me to do a grocery run. ^_^