Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oven Progress: Hospital Day 5

Forgot to mention that Popo has a real name now.

Hospital staff have been asking us for her name, and we'd had to say "we haven't decided yet..." each time. Which was kinda sad, since most new parents have a name decided by the time they're at the hospital.

We had decided on the kanji for the name too... but after Googling the kanji, we decided we would need to change it. Well, only the second kanji.

Yama clan came over again in the morning.
Sat wanted to take pictures w/ a better camera than the one Papa Yama had (not that his compact digital camera is bad or anything...), so she made him come over again. They stayed for about 3 hours... kinda overstaying their welcome, don't you think?

They gave us opinions on Popo's kanji name, which was helpful.
We're also gonna ask Papa T and Mama T for their opinion too. Altho we have a clear favorite.

My feet & legs are super swollen right now... and the left foot is fatter than the time I broke my ankle. I didn't think that was possible, but I have a really thick, really elephant-like foot & ankle in front of me. Keeping it raised isn't helping... What to do, what to do?

I think we're checking out tomorrow... but none of the doctors showed up today, so I don't know what's going on. Hopefully they show up tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

ardith said...

Hopefully the welling will go down soon when you purge all the water from the IV.