Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oven Progress: 5 Days Past Due

I went to the doc today.

I'm officially checking into the hospital tomorrow.
At 10am.
Whee!

I'll be on the initial medication (like a tampon) for the day.

And if I'm not that further along, then I'll be on the secondary medication (IV) at midnight. And be in pain all night long, until the doc arrives on Thursday morning. Yay!

I don't know how much pain I'll be in on Wed, so I'll have my PC on.
And be on FB.
And Skype.
And possibly IRC.

Thursday, I'll be dead.
Don't try calling me or anything.
But じゅるる will probably update FB or something.

And I'll be in the recovery room on Friday.
Hopefully open to visitors, but I'll let people know via FB, Skype, IRC.

And probably checking out on Saturday.

Maybe I'll take Vu's mini Dell to the hospital, so I can do video Skype w/ the T family.

PS. Parking at St John's
If you park in the lot next to St John's, it's $12 for the day (or anything over 1 hour).

If you want to park on the streets, Arizona will most likely have space. Santa Monica is metered parking (2 hours) only. You can't park on most of the streets perpendicular to Santa Monica b/c they require permits (=residents only).

More info on how to come into the hospital later.

3 comments:

MidnightHunnyRun said...

Yay, Popo and I can be best friends. I'll teach her to make paper airplanes.

The word verification was "doerate." It looks like a portmanteau of "do" and "operate." Don't just do it, doerate it.

Erika said...

How exciting! :)
I'll come visit if you're feeling well enough.

ardith said...

Yes, very exciting!! <3<3<3 Can't wait to meet Popo!