Monday, March 8, 2010

Shiz Can't Cook Series: Faux Chinese Dinner

Today I made dinner.
This would be like the 5th time I made dinner since getting hitched (been 8 months?).

I decided to make fried rice cuz we got a ball of rice from Ichigo.
But no matter how much salt I'd put in the fried rice, it wasn't getting salty. So I decided to add curry powder, but that just made it spicier. Oh well.

And since fried rice by itself would be too boring, I decided to make soup.

Instant, of course.

I found a packet of shark fin soup no moto, so I decided to use that. It just needed to be mixed with 250ml of water & when it's boiling, just drop in an egg. And voila! So easy, and so yummy.

I should have stir fried green beans or something, but I ran out of time.


Still... the fried rice could have been saltier.

1 comment:

Smurfette said...

we add soy sauce as well, enough to make it look like the fried rice my mom makes....