Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Critter-sitter Dee

Today Dee came over to critter-sit Popo.

It was mostly so I can catch up on sleep, but I also had to run over to Koge Haus to cut Koge's nails. Well, run is just figurative speech... since I can barely walk at a normal pace yet. But I do need to start walking, and the 200 meters or so to Koge Haus is a good start.

Sat came over to wait for the food that Dee was picking up from Ichigo, and we watched Mary Poppins while we waited... and then while we ate.

After we left, I guess Dee watched Mary Poppins again w/ Popo. She's gonna learn all the words to the movie & songs by the time she's 3.

Then he watched Zombieland that Ards had left for us to watch (along w/ Star Trek & Cloudy Meatballs). I wasn't aware of the movie, but I guess the boys went out to see it a while back? And Dee had missed it, so he was enjoying it here.

I crashed when I got back.
I really should take 2-3 hour naps every day, since I'm only sleeping 4-5 hours at night. Although that's about how much sleep I was getting when I was working -__-

2 comments:

Smurfette said...

I don't think I got enough sleep till after I weaned at 15 months. It's so great you have friends who can watch over Popo while you sleep.

ardith said...

Haha, I think your lack of sleep now is different since you're also making the milk.

I'm in LA this weekend so I can do a turn if ya want. <3

She's adorable.