Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Borrowed Clothes

Ards came by today w/ a BIG bag of infant clothes.

Nads offered to lend me a bunch of hand-me-downs she got from friends & family, since I had mentioned that I was running out of clothes (I didn't buy a lot of NB or 0-3 sizes).

So I went through the pile & picked out about 12-15 outfits.
Mostly long sleeve ones, since Popo seems to complain about it being cold lately. I also decided to try out couple of the zipper coveralls & dress-type coveralls, since I haven't gotten those. If I like them, I might buy them myself.

A bit later, Sat came by to drop off some gyoza. We froze them couple of weeks ago, when we made a big batch. Good, we have dinner for tonight!

PS. Tues night is our "Parenthood" night. It's one of the few TV shows we watch on a weekly basis. We didn't have any problems watching last week, but tonight... Popo decided to wake up at the 15 min mark. Gah!

We were able to quiet her down for about 5-10 mins w/ the bottle & pacifier... but we missed the whole segment w/ Julia & Joel. Grrr. Time to read TelevisionWithoutPity recaps (even tho I do anyway).

No comments: