Saturday, April 3, 2010

N&J Baby Shower, Visit from Vu

Today was Nads & Jams' baby shower.

I was planning to go w/ Ards, but couldn't get up before noon. Well, I was up earlier, but collapsed after couple of early morning feedings.

And Sat decided not to go b/c she was feeling sick.
Plus Vu was gonna come up to WLA to look at computer stuff.

So even tho the event was 12pm - 4pm, we headed over there a little after 3pm. The shower was already winding down (they finished all the games & opened presents), but we managed to grab a few red velvet cupcakes. They were yum! Gotta ask Jams where they got them.

Since I took some cupcakes home, Sat came over w/ Vu to eat them.
And for Vu to see Popo.

While Popo (& Sat) were napping, Vu and I were stalking people on FB. See, I'm having trouble remembering all the HS friends (even if I had friended them). So we were going thru the list, trying to tie them to groups and clubs and stuff. Of course there's a bunch of people I haven't friended, so we went from person to person to see if they're around... if they look any different.

Meh, I'm not good at this keeping in touch w/ people thing.

No comments: