Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Walked to Ralphs

It's sad when all you can post about is going to the supermarket... but I haven't left the house in 2 days. Like not even walked over to Sat's to say hi to Koge.

Well, I had a deadline to deal with.

Sat offered to walk w/ me to Ralphs, so off we went.

They tell you never go grocery shopping when you're hungry. But what do you do when you're constantly hungry? Ah, make others shop for you... or make a list. Next time...

Cuz the first thing we see is the deli section. And I'm just staring at the fried chicken. I need something easy to eat during the week. Something that can be heated up easily in the microwave. Fried chicken!

I don't even like drumsticks, but I ate one anyway.
That's how hungry I am.

I also bought an assortment of bagels & rolls, so I can munch on them all day long. Plus sliced cheese & turkey, when I'm tired of just eating carbs.

Since we walked, we only buy the lightweight things.
All the heavy stuff like milk, cranberry juice... are being bought by じゅるる.

PS. We also had Popo's doc appointment too. That'll be on PopoLife.

No comments: