Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Walked to Yogurtland

Today, Sat was reading the "first month" chapter of the APA book, when it mentioned that it's good to go outside & take a walk.

So we decided to take a walk to Yogurtland.
じゅるる (who took the day off b/c he couldn't sleep at all last night due to some fussy critter) carried Popo in the BB carrier, Sat walked in front & I trailed behind.

I get bit of a sharp pain on my left side now. Comes every 2-3 minutes when I walk. But nothing that's not bearable.

We got a little bit of frozen yogurt ($5.70 worth for the three of us... we don't pile on a lot in our cups, do we?), and as we were walking home, we all agreed that we were feeling like junky Chinese. And walked right into Panda Express.

So much for having a non-fat snack, eh?

I can't carry Popo in the carrier yet (or I don't think... I haven't tried), but it'll be nice to take walks every other day.

No comments: