Friday, April 16, 2010

Takoyaki Practice Night

We're having guests over on Sunday.
They're じゅるる's friends who I've never met before.

We're doing 鉄板焼き & たこ焼き, since you get to sit around a table & talk & eat, so we won't have uncomfortable moments of silence... Naw, it's so one person isn't responsible for making the food.

But I haven't made takoyaki w/o Sat before.
So we're doing a practice run today.

Starting out w/ making the batter (which has always been Sat's duty). I think I can handle the rest, since I've worked the takoyaki grill and all.

Teppanyaki is simple enough.
I'll just cut up veggies, mushrooms, and じゅるる will marinate the beef.

If I'm not frazzled, I'll take pictures.

PS. Dee came by to critter-sit today again.
I got a good nap on the floor (on top of the heated carpet).

PPS. Steph is supposed to come by tonight around 9pm.
Hopefully she'll find parking, cuz we're using up both parking spaces right now... I should move the mini-SUV back to Koge Haus.

1 comment:

MidnightHunnyRun said...

Teehee, I took lots of video and pictures of popo.

The word verification was "scalibl." Looks like someone doesn't know how to spell.