Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scraped Knee

I went to Giraffe R Us today to buy a stroller.
They didn't have the one we wanted in stock at the Culver City store the previous night, so I headed over to La Cienega b/c they were gonna receive a new shipment.

I haven't been to the La Cienega one in a long time (ever since Company B closed?), but they completely remodeled & have a big baby area.

They also added more entrances & exits, and I was very confused... So I walked in the right most door. But it was one of the exits (there were 3 entrances), so I crossed over to the middle door... and WOOMPH!

There was a bar along the floor.
To keep the shopping carts in place.
And I didn't see it b/c I had Popo strapped to my belly.

I landed on both of my knees.
Fortunately I didn't fall completely, so I didn't crush Popo.
And I didn't break my foot either. Whew.

But my knees are scraped.
The right one is bleeding a bit.
They sting a bit, so I put bandages.
しくしく

1 comment:

ardith said...

Oh no! I hope your knee feels better soon. Glad to know Popo didn't get squished and didn't break anything. Scraped knees suck. :(