Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Crocs

We went to the newly renovated Fox Hills mall today.
It's the first time I've been there since it's been renewed.

The food court area is really nice.
There's little nook areas that would be good for unofficial industry get togethers... Not that I'd host get togethers anytime soon.

Since there was a Crocs kiosk, I decided to buy a new pair.
I think I've had my khaki colored ones for a year and a half now. And the sole was getting really worn out. I never thought plastic shoes would wear out, but of course it does. Duh.

I was going to buy something less bulky than the original model... but I couldn't find anything in my size. Plus they cost more.

So I went back to the original model.
But this time, in a chocolate brown color.

The new Crocs feel much better... It's stiffer, so it's more stable feeling.

I should have bought new ones earlier!

No comments: