Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Smart Phone Debut?

Since Sat & Ards had a Karate Kid date tonight, I went on our daily walk alone w/ Popo.

I walked to Best Buy, since it's only a little bit further than Ralphs... and I wanted to check out one of the no-contract phones from Virgin Mobile.

They offer unlimited text & web (+300 talk minutes) for $25 a month, so it's better to get a phone w/ a querty keyboard, no?

The cheapest querty keyboard phone is $70, but I didn't want to blindly spend $70 on a phone and not like it. So off to Best Buy to check it out.

It's the size of a Blackberry, so it's not bad.

But I had half my heart set on the pink Sanyo phone from Credo, so I'm waiver-ing about which plan to go with. If Credo had a no-contract plan, I'd go w/ them... since they support progressive causes (and not D*ck Ch*ney, as their ads say).

Or I'd deco the black phone.
I should have bought deco stickers while I was in Japan.

Nope, no iPhone for me.
At least not until the plans get cheaper.

No comments: