Wednesday, December 22, 2010

People Who Step in...

I went to a nursing home today... and I stepped in poo.

I guess when you're at a nursing home, some of the patients there may drop things. And you gotta be careful to look where you're walking.

This is the first time I've stepped in human poo, but it's not the first time stepping in poo in general.

The first time I stepped in poo (dog), I didn't even realize it & walked into Jekk's apartment. Good thing I took off my shoes at the tiled entrance way... but I didn't realize I had poo on my shoes until I LEFT, so I left a bit of poo there & never cleaned it up. Sorry, man.

Sat thinks people who step in poo... are always stepping in poo. You're either a poo-stepper or a non-poo-stepper. She falls in the non-stepper, and I apparently fall in the poo-stepper. I won't name names, but she said we know other poo-steppers among our circle of friends. You know who you are.

I also tend to step on gum too.
I really ought to look where I'm walking, huh?

PS. じゅるる said he used to step on (dog) poo all the time when he was a kid. I guess he falls in the poo-stepper side too. No word on if he still steps in poo.

2 comments:

Jyun said...

Oh, I step in gum more often than I step in poo.

Erika said...

I can hear Sat snickering my name right now...