Sunday, January 16, 2011

Signed Up for ATK

I had a potluck coming up and wanted to make the chicken/beef satay from America's Test Kitchen. Finger foods are easier to serve at potlucks, right?

Of course I can't find the ATK DVD when I need it... and I gave the cookbook away... and I didn't keep the Complete 2001-2010 Cookbook they sent me last year b/c I hadn't ordered it.

So the only other way to get the recipe was to go online.

ATK membership is $30/year.
And I believe in paying for online content... but it was so hard to commit to spending the $30/year. Maybe it's cuz I'm not working. Maybe because I own the damn DVD!

But I decided I need to get used to paying for content online, and signed up.

I do have 14 days to change my mind... but I'll probably forget to cancel. I hope I find other uses for the ATK membership.

I should order the Complete 2001-2010 book w/ DVD. Then I'd have all the recipes on hand & won't have to renew next year. But look, I'll just forget next year.

No comments: