Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Aches & Pains

Recently, I've been having some aches and pains all over.

First, I had trouble raising my right arm.
I was worried I had 四十肩, altho I'm not 40 yet.
But I realized it's probably due to carrying Popo on a sling recently. So I switched the shoulder I carry her on, hoping it would relieve some of the pain. It still hurts, but not like before.

I'm thinking of doing 準備体操 every morning, but haven't gotten around to it. I should bookmark the YouTube vid.

Then recently my right leg has a lot of pain.
I thought it was around my hip joint area, but now my knee hurts. It's the same knee I busted in a mini skiing tumble I had when I was 19. It's hard to walk up and down the stairs sometimes.

Well, I'm going in for my 35 year physical this Friday, so I guess I have more things to talk about.

I really want them to fix my middle finger. It's been cracked for 3 months now.

No comments: