Friday, July 1, 2011

Goodbye, Phone

Yesterday, I made a lazy mistake.
I let Popo play w/ her saline nose spray bottle & left my phone on the couch. It appears that she's learned to unscrew the bottle cap.

And flipped the bottle upside down to pour the saline onto my phone.

I screamed.
Quickly dried off the phone.
And relieved that it was still working.

Or so I thought...

I didn't think to check all the nooks and crannies, and charged my phone overnight.

But it wasn't charged.
Hmmm...
Maybe the charger came loose on the extension cable.
Nope.

So I look at the charger port, and it's a little green-ish. Oh. My. Gosh. It's that time she poured saline on the phone. It's corroded!!

The phone works fine. But without any way to re-charge the phone, my phone is dying a slow death.

With one bar left on the battery life, I didn't know how much longer I had the phone.

(to be continued...)

No comments: