Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, New Expensive Advanced Phone

Ardee said, a slide out keyboard would be easier to text (S Intercept).

Sat said, LG OV got a lot of great reviews.

じゅるる said, I can get whatever phone I want.

But two of the three agreed on one thing.
No phone is a toy for Popo.

So I agreed to keep the phone out of reach from her. Change my habits instead of training her. Really? I thought our mantra was "train her to live in an adult world."

Oh, then she touches adults' things & destroys them.

Bah. I could keep the phone way up high.
So I went with the $150 LG Optimus V.
I've never ever ever spent so much on a phone. Oh, except the prepaid phones in Japan. And we bought 3 of those.

And you know what? It's an Android phone.
Woooooow.

It's like... I've advanced 10 years.
Okay, not that much. Like 5 years?

But I don't really know how it works, so I'll have to play around with it. But my mind is really foggy from the cold, so I won't be able to figure anything out for a while.

Now time to manually enter in all my contacts. Before my old phone uses up its last bit of juice.

The End

No comments: