Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dim Sum @ MPK

Sat, じゅるる, Vu, Ichigo & I went to eat dim sum in Monterey Park. Sat called it "626" but I think that number is the street number of the restaurant. It's the usual place we go to on Atlantic & Garvey.

Ichigo said
「飲茶久しぶりなのよね~」

And Sat, じゅるる and I said
「2週間前に来たばっかりだよ」

Ichigo turns to Vu & asks
「Vuは?」

(Note that all of this is in Japanese...)

Vu pauses for a second, and says
"Father's Day."

How did he understand what we were talking about!? I think he's secretly learning Japanese, like Erikku did.

At the end of brunch, Ichigo was tapping her face with a 扇子.

I was thinking「洒落たモノ使ってるな~」when she opened the扇子.

It's a Hikaru no Go扇子.
Probably a sample I got from someone.


If she keeps using samples I get from work, she's gonna start looking like anヲタ.

No comments: