Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Phone

Sat & I went to renew our phone service, since it's been two years. Well, the only reason to renew our service is to get a new free phone.

We were told that we will have to upgrade to the Family 450 plan. It's the same plan we were on, but it's still called an "upgrade." From Cingular to AT&T?

The girl showed us the different free phones.
A NOKIA flip phone in black & red (no strap loop). A Samsung slide phone in black, green & orange (no strap loop). And a LG flip phone in black & plum (w/ strap loop).

Needless to say, I got the LP flip phone.
WHY don't they have strap loops on all cell phones!?

Sat & じゅるるthought the plum was a cute color. Not too girly, but more woman-y than the black phone. So I went with plum. It looks like a faded black anyway.


Sat decided not to get a new phone, and opted to get $100 cash back. Although her main reason was that she didn't want to switch phone numbers over from the old phone to the new phone.

BUT we get new SIM cards when you renew the contract, so she has to re-enter all the phone numbers anyway.

So my cell phone has no one's phone numbers. And it's hard for me to copy the phone numbers from my old phone, because I can't see anything on the screen anymore.

Please call my cell phone, or email me your numbers.

No comments: