Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poop Calendar

If you are eating dinner (or breakfast or lunch or snacking), I apologize in advance. You may want to read this later.

Since May, I've been using Google calendar to keep track of my poop schedule. I was getting worried about my regularity, since I wouldn't go number two for almost 5 days.

Lately, I'm starting to become a lot regular.

Well, not "regular" because I'm not on a routine schedule. But I'm going more frequently.

I eat a lot of fiber (wheat bread, cereal, oatmeal, veggies), so it's always been puzzling why I get clogged up. And I don't think I changed my diet (or exercise... = not at all!) much, so my poop schedule is still a mystery.

But I might want to thank this cereal for making me go more frequently


I buy this at Trader Joe's along w/ the granola cereals I get from there. The granola cereals are a little too sweet, so I like to mix with these grainy & hard flakes. I like bran flakes, but most of them come with raisins & I don't want to pick out the raisins each time (like I do at hotels during conventions).

It feels good to have poop come out regularly... although I don't think I'll ever get to the point of going once a day.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Women in general have irregular bowel movements compared to men. I can go for a few days w/o pooping (but not 5!), and then I can go poop 2 or 3 times in one day. >.<; Dave, on the other hand, is super regular to the point of oddity.

I use Metamucil. If I drink it 2x a day, I seem to be more regular than when I don't. They sell Metamucil in nifty single use packets and I keep those at work.

ardith said...

I try to have some benefiber or something like that. Bonus for you digestive track.