Friday, August 1, 2008

Freebies: Del Taco, Baby Wipes, Monitor Wipes & Cat Food

Once again, I'm digging around for free stuff.

Here's one for the boys:
Del Taco - two free chicken soft tacos + a shake for your birthday
If my birthday didn't pass, I'd sign up for this for my free strawberry shake...

I also requested for free baby wipes (for じゅるる's brother, who's having a baby soon), free monitor wipes, free cat food (for Koge), free cereal & free feminine products.

I forgot to mention that I started getting the freebies in the mail. Apparently Dave laughed at me for getting the freebies... what's wrong with getting a box of Multigrain Cheerios? Or doggie snacks for my cat? Or a packet of Benefiber? I should take photos of them next time.

2 comments:

Dave T said...

Nothing's wrong with freebies, I just laugh at everything. :) In fact I'm gonna sign up for the free Del Tacos right now. My birthday is coming up!

Shizuki said...

dave >
You guys always go for the free food... and yet, not the Multigrain Cheerios? It's healthier than fast food.