Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mini Chocolate Cornet

I've been getting random hits on my chocolate cornet photo on Flickr.

I didn't realize until I was working on BEI's titles that らきすた has a thing about chocolate cornets. I really don't know how it relates to the show (probably the main character likes it?), but ヲタmust be searching for it on Google or something.

Anyway, I went to Marukai Pacific Market today to buy some 差し入れ forじゅるる's brother who was moving. I went to the bakery to buy some food for ourselves, when I saw a plastic container with miniature versions of their 菓子パン. One of them was a mini chocolate cornet.


Look how tiny it is!


It tasted like a normal chocolate cornet. Except there's less creme compared to the amount of bread, so it's not as sweet. I think I like this ratio much better.

No comments: