Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Day Shiz Wore Heels

Well, I dressed up because I was going to the Japanese General Consulate's home for a kimono demonstration thingie.

For why I was invited, you can read my work blog tomorrow.

Whew, am I glad I went dressed up.
The invitation said "business casual," but everyone went pretty dressy. Plus there were people who wore kimono (they were from a kimono wearing class), so it's good that I wore a dress.

And heels.

And my feet hurt now.

And I'm really hungry because they only had cheese and crackers, meatballs, deep fried gyoza, and quiche.

So now time to eat.
And soak my feet.

Photos of the event coming to Flickr soon!

PS. I took off the dress, and the plastic bead thing caught my nose.
It hurt...
And I was washing my hand, and there's a cut on my nose!
Dangerous dress yo!

PPS. My lunch for today.

Same as yesterday. Salad + Spanish rice.

Dinner was... cereal, yogurt. Very sad...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Too bad there aren't any 足湯s in the US. Those are nice.