Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pho w/ Dee

I went out to eat dinner w/ Dee tonight.

Topic for today was career goals.
And amazingly, we discussed politics. We never do that, but I guess SNL brings out the politic ramblings out of everyone.

I drew a nice circle on my pho.

Isn't it pretty? It wasn't enough Huey Fong sauce, so I had to add more in later. Next time I'll draw a 花まる with the sauce.

Then we went to the Korean market to buy some groceries.
I got a ton of enoki, oyster mushrooms and sweet potato, so we can have a meat-less teppanyaki in the near future! I did buy a pack of beef tongue, though. And a packet of flavored tripe.


PS. For lunch I made my usual chopped salad w/ turkey meat.

And I took a small container of the Spanish rice that was leftover from last night. I was inspired by this salad w/ garlic butter rice that じゅるる got for me one time. It was really oily & probably really fattening, but it was really good... so I thought I'd give it a try w/ the Spanish rice. It was yum.

I'm eating all these veggies, and why won't my poo come out!?
I finally poo'd today after three days... it didn't hurt, but it sure was a lot.

Lately, I've been in a 1-1-3 pattern. That's one day of poo, another day of poo, then poo three days later. I'd like to be able to get to the 2-2-2 pattern some day.

No comments: