Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wrong Prescription Glasses

I ordered new glasses back in September and I didn't pick them up until a month later.

Then there were other things that happened, like me losing the new pair of glasses in Sat's car... and I didn't get to try them on until this weekend.

I took off my contacts & wore my glasses... and I couldn't see a thing.
I think they got the wrong prescription for my glasses.

I knew what the problem was.
I took my prescriptions, but ordered them using Sat's COSTCO card. Somewhere along them taking my prescription info & adding in Sat's info, they took Sat's prescription info from her database instead.

Sat checked the order form, and it said -2 / -2.25.
Mine are -6 / -6.

Hmmmmmmm.

I'm gonna go complain to them, and hopefully they will replace the lenses for free. Worse case, I'll have to pay for new lenses (around $70)... but I'm going to channel Ards when I go complain to them. I might have to make a few bitchy phone calls to their customer support center too.

Wish me luck!

No comments: