Monday, October 27, 2008

Prepping for Dee's Halloween Party

It's not really a party, so don't think you're not invited.
Unless you want to come, because Dee's family doesn't really want to hold this party.

But Dee's neighborhood gets over 1000 people trick-or-treating. So I like to call it a party. A candy-giving party.

Since we have a lot of junk to get rid of at work, I had Dee come over to pick up a bunch of keychains, mini figures and stuff.

Dee's mom prepped about 400 pieces of candy & we have about 800 pieces of junk.

It'll probably take until 9pm to pass out all the candies & toys...

I wanted to have a little booth in the corner of their front yard to have a candy trade-in. Like "gimme 5 pieces of Kit Kat for this Gundam figure." It'll prevent kids from getting fat & getting cavities! And maybe I can send the candy to the soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan.

But I probably won't do that. Unless we have more helpers. But it's a Friday night, and everybody probably has plans.

I'll just be sitting on the porch w/ Dee, Court & their mom having a party.
I wanted to carve a pumpkin too... maybe it's not too late to go buy one.


PS. Prince K is back from Japan. And he brought back shoyu flavored Kit Kat.
More on that on my work blog~

1 comment:

Erika said...

Dammit, I should have looked for shoyu flavored kit-kat! You'll have to tell me how it tastes. (I'm guessing nasty...)